Sunday, November 1, 2009

Last Day of October



No costume for me this year. On Halloween, I hung around my neighborhood and in my local tea house, reading The Women's Room by Marilyn French, which was just re-released after her death. It's good so far. Then I went grocery shopping and headed over to my boyfriend's house where we had dinner and gave candy to trick-or-treaters.

This T-shirt is a souvenir from my trip to Puerto Rico last year. The coffee I had there was divine, so I was moved to pick this up from the gift shop in my hotel.


Where:
reading at a tea house, grocery shopping, greeting trick-or-treaters and having dinner at my boyfriend's place

What:
Cafe Puerto Rico T-shirt: from a hotel gift shop
Long-Sleeve T-shirt: Forever XXI
Suede Shirt: thrifted
Pants: Express
Scarf: handmade by my mother
Gloves: gift
Candy Corn Earrings: mine from ages ago
Argyle Socks: from Target
Shoes: Abaete for Payless


Hors d'oeuvres:

2 comments:

  1. I love that Puerto Rico shirt. What a great souvenir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some of the funnest (most fun) graphic tees! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete