Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Day of November









Black, grey and white, with a dash of red. Nice comfortable casual outfit for running errands. I've seen cuffed pants and boots on a few blogs. S. at Academichic made the biggest impression on me. It took a while for me to become accustomed to the look, but I finally tried it a few weeks ago and liked it. So I went for cuffed jeans and boots again today.

The black boots I'm wearing today are the twins of the brown ones I wore the first time I paired boots and rolled jeans. I got them on clearance at the end of winter a few years ago, for $15 each. The sale was 2 pairs of boots for $29.99.

Where:
errands, lunch at Macy's, Starbucks, Christmas shopping, library

What:
Cardigan Sweater: Moda Int'l for Victoria's Secret (thrifted)
T-shirt: thrifted, $2
Jeans: Moda Int'l for Victoria's Secret
Belt: ??
Boots: Nine West
Peace Sign Earrings: World Market
Scarf: handmade by my grandmother
Bag: thrifted, $4

9 comments:

  1. Great color ensemble! I love the gray and black with the pop of red!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gina, I LOVE this outfit! So great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! there is one of those great bags you got last month - it looks great!!

    I really love your grey jeans. I have had those om my list for a while, but am having trouble finding what I am looking for. They seem to sell out fast in my size when a site offers them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you rolled the jeans, and that scarf is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is incredible! I can't believe that you thrifted it...great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that bag. And the rings in the following post, too, are spectacular. Beautiful outfit here!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pop of red!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the pops of red on the otherwise monochromatic color palette

    ReplyDelete