Tuesday, November 24, 2009

4-H Project Take 2





This jacket was a 4-H sewing project from high school that I never finished. My mother was nice enough to finish the jacket and the matching sheath dress, pictured here:




Today is my last full day before the Thanksgiving holiday. I was supposed to be off tomorrow, but immigration scheduled an appointment, so I'll be coming into work just to take care of that appt, then I'll be heading home early to bake pumpkin pies.



I picked up today's hair barrette last week after I straightened my hair then got caught in the rain. It was a set of three barrettes (black, brown and olive) from Walgreen's. I like how the barrette keeps my hair back, but looks a little more adult and reserved than a ponytail in an elastic, yet it's just as easy to do. Run a brush through wet hair, part hair, insert barrette. I've been wearing this barrette a lot in the past week, rather than taking the time to dry my hair and style it.


Where:
work

What:
Jacket: made by my mother
Blouse: Express
Pants: Limited
Boots: Franco Sarto (thrifted)
Barrette: from Walgreen's
Earrings: mine from the 1990's

2 comments:

  1. What a cool jacket, I love the cropped look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket! the cool print, colors, and shape are very unique! love it!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete