Thursday, November 19, 2009

Judge Gina



Rain rain rain again. I judged a mock trial competition tonight. I got to sit on the judge's bench in federal court and question the participants as they presented their argument. It was fun! I was impressed with many of the law students competing in the mock trial.

I did my hair this morning, but then I forgot my umbrella so my hair got ruined on the way into work. I stopped at the drug store and picked up a new umbrella (can never have too many in Chicago) and a barette to pull my hair back (though barette was not yet applied to hair at time of picture). I also didn't get a picture with the suit jacket I wore for the mock trial, but you can see it pictured here.

Where:
work, judging a mock trial

What:
Suit Jacket & Skirt: Express
Blouse: Express
Sweater: Old Navy (thrifted)
Belt: ??
Sweater Tights: Anne Klein
Shoes: Ann Taylor LOFT (thrifted)
Silver Hoop Earrings: gift from my parents
St. Thomas More Pendant: Westminster Cathedral

3 comments:

  1. This is so darling and flirty! I love the belted cardigan--I can never make it look right on me, but you do it so well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great look! It totally shows off your hour-glass figure!

    Thank you for the birthday wishes!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I greatly dislike rainy days for that exact reason....I have now resorted to pulling my hair back wet and refusing to style it if there is rain the the forecast (I wear scrubs, so luckily it does not look too unprofessional)!

    You do not even look like you were caught in the rain though! Gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete