Friday, November 27, 2009

Lady Gaga

Not really fashion related (except for the kooky McQueen shoes that make an appearance), but I have been absolutely fascinated with Lady Gaga's new video for the past week or two. She has a great voice, and the Bad Romance video is so creative and fun and odd.

Check it out:




If there's any doubt in your mind as to the talent of this performer with all her shock value images and skimpy costumes, check out her performance from a few years ago when she was a student at NYU's Tisch school. She sings, she plays, her hair isn't bleached, and she's using her real name. Two of her own original compositions. Check her out:




Thank you to all the other bloggers out there who've talked about Lady Gaga enough to make me aware of her (District of Chic, I'm looking at you!), and especially thank you to Corporette for posting the Bad Romance video. That was the first time I watched it!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for dropping by my blog! much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Who would have guessed Lady GaGa looks really good without all that stuff on her face. I almost didn't even recognize her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really thought about Lady Gaga but the "Bad Romance" video caught my attention :).

    ReplyDelete