Friday, November 13, 2009

Partying with Babies Yet Again







Another Friday night, another party with babies. When did so many people with little children become a part of my life?? This is definitely a switch from the youngish singles/couples-at-the-bar-or-party kind of scene. Not a bad switch, don't get me wrong, just a change that I'm becoming aware of. Did it happen suddenly? Or was it a gradual shift that I'm only just now noticing?

Where:
dinner out with the boyfriend (trying out an Ethiopian restaurant!), party in Humbolt Park

What:
Blazer: vintage, thrifted earlier this week and carried over from my work outfit today
Johnny Cash T-shirt: Urban Outfitters, $2 on clearance
Long-Sleeved T-shirt: ??
Flower Earrings: mine from the early 1990's (boy, that decade has been showing up in my outfits a lot lately)
Skinny Jeans: Delia*s
Cowboy Boots: Frida Cuadra

3 comments:

  1. Love the boots!

    How was the Ethiopian restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Restaurant was great! I'd never had Ethiopian food before, and the flavors and the meats and vegetables and lentils were so good. I got full really easily b/c all the food is served with bread and you use the bread to scoop up the food instead of eating with utensils. I will definitely go back there again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sunflowers, so naturally I love those earrings! cute!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete