Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Sweater





I just bought this sweater on Monday at H&M, and here I am wearing it on Wednesday. That's unusual for me. Usually I buy things, and let them hang in the closet for several weeks or more before I wear them. I don't know exactly why I do that, although I have a few theories.

I love how the little glimpse of tights can only be seen when I'm sitting.


Where:
work

What:
Cowl Neck Sweater: H&M (new!)
Cropped Pants: Express
Copper Tights: H&M
Boots: Moda Italia (thrifted)
Silver Hoop Earrings: gift from my parents
St. Thomas More Pendant: from the gift shop at Westminster Cathedral

2 comments:

  1. Love the bigger pictures! You certainly have a way with color mixing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great find. Like it with the gray and the tights as well. You can do so many things with your new sweater. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete