Saturday, November 7, 2009

Frida Kahlo



This T-shirt was a gift from my boyfriend. I really like it, but it's a bit small, so it's sat unworn in my closet for a while. A few weeks ago, I wore it underneath a deep-v-neck sweater and really liked the look. Last night, I repeated the same formula with more color.

Where:
dinner party in Hyde Park

What:
Sweater: Express
Frida Kahlo T-shirt: gift
Pants: The Limited
Socks: H&M
Shoes: Ann Taylor LOFT (thrifted)
Necklace: vintage
Earrings: mine from the 1990's

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE that shirt, and the way you've styled it is so creative! I love it just peeking out like that. Awesome look! So rad.

    xx
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love to see Freida popping up every now and again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to style a graphic T! I may have to try out this vneck styling.... I've been staying away from Vnecks lately but this makes me want to wear thema ll the time! it looks so cozy... :)


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've said it before and I'll say it again: you have THE BEST graphic tees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the tee under the sweater! it's nice to have the graphic just peeking out rather than being the center of attention. i like the bright colors too. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete