Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gray Day



The greys in my outfit match the gray day we had in Chicago. Overcast, rainy, not too cold though, so I'll be thankful for the small blessings.

I wore my rain boots this morning, but unlike yesterday, I actually took them off when I got to work today and put on my nice new-to-me suede shoes.

Where:
work

What:
Blouse: Moda Int'l for Victoria's Secret
Sweater: Mossimo for Target (thrifted)
Pants: Express
Socks: Xhileration for Target
Grey Suede Shoes: (thrifted)
Silver Hoop Earrings: gift from my parents
Beads: Anne Klein from Filene's Basement

5 comments:

  1. This is a great business casual outfit. I hope the sun comes out soon! It's been so gray here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your outfit is making me wish I dressed up more for work. I love the gray with the pink... very nice!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite outfits you have worn! I love the colors and the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pink and grey together! very chic!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete