Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!







Baking the pumpkin pies didn't exactly go smoothly. I got the wrong filling. I usually get enough for 2 pies, but this year I accidentally got a smaller can that only makes one pie. I went out to get more, but the first 3 grocery stores were out. When I got back home, NPR was doing a story about this year's pumpkin puree shortage due to an unusually small pumpkin harvest in southern Illinois.

So I baked one pie, and it looks funny. I picked up some store bought pumpkin pies as well. Tomorrow, I'll use the extra pie crust to bake a cherry pie. I'll be heading out to the suburbs shortly for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Where:
baking, shopping, Thanksgiving Dinner

What:
Sweater: mine from the 1990's
T-shirt: Wet Seal
Skirt: from Marshall's
Leggings: Newport News
Boots: Predictions
Earrings: Aldo
SIlver Chain Necklace: vintage
Multi-Chain Bicycle Necklace: Objects Found

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how you layered the necklaces!! And your dancing shots are so fun! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - GINA! YOU BAKED! I just about fell out of my chair when I read that post. Remember when you were at Notre Dame and we tried to eat the pumpkin pie with no sugar? It was terrible but so funny!

    - Kris

    ReplyDelete