Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Candy



Happy Halloween!

I went to the movies last night and saw An Education. I enjoyed the movie. I had intended to wear the same clothes I wore to work yesterday, but on the way home I soaked my arm by leaning against a leaky bus window. When I changed out of my wet clothes, I wanted to keep wearing the candy corn earrings and orange, so I went with my bright orange Reese's T-shirt. Candy tee and candy earrings!


Where:
movies to see An Education, drinks

What:
Reese's T-shirt: ordered online somewhere
Long-Sleeve T-shirt: Forever XXI (thrifted)
Scarf: handmade by my mother
Jeans: Delia*s
Candy Corn Earrings: mine from ages ago
Boots: Franco Sarto (thrifted)


1 comment:

  1. I love all of your halloween and autumn colors.....looks like a perfect movie outfit to me!

    ReplyDelete