Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Green and Black



More court today. Or at least, an administrative adjudication this morning, and a seminar this afternoon.

I was a bit cold today, but I'm not ready to go into full winter-dressing mode yet. I know that once I switch to pants with layers underneath and boots with heavy socks, that will be my outfit for the rest of the winter. So I'm trying to wear skirts with only one layer of tights for as long as I can withstand the cold.

Where:
work

What:
Wool Jacket: Luca Luca (thrifted)
Skirt: Express
Long-Sleeve T-shirt: Gap
Patterned Tights: ??
Shoes: Ann Taylor LOFT (thrifted)
Silver Hoop Earrings: gift from my parents



3 comments:

  1. Me Likey! Great colors on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a super flattering suit, & the neon green is perfect. Straight out of an editorial!! You're cleaning up in that outfit!!
    xx
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the patterned hose! sexy legs! :)

    ReplyDelete