Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October







This is one of those outfits that didn't quite turn out how I pictured. I was planning to wear different boots and shorts, but they didn't look quite right, so I switched to these. The belt didn't look right, so I took it off and added a cami. Even with the changes, I'm still not quite happy with the look, but I was running late this morning (when aren't I?) and had to leave. I am pleased with how the outfit looks with the coat and scarf.



Where:
work, drinks, Harris Theater to see Hubbard Street Dance Company



What:
Blouse: Express
Cami: Wet Seal
Shorts: Express
Tights: H&M
Boots: Moda Italia (thrifted)
Earrings: ??
Bag: from a street vendor
Wool Coat: vintage from my mother
Scarf: handmade by my grandmother

4 comments:

  1. I love your yellow tight, what a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit. transition summer clothes in the fall. I really LOVE the tights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! such great colors!

    -N + K
    www.fanseapants.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit! I can't pull off the bright tights... but they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete