Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Corduroy and a Cameo

It was warm enough today that I took a shot at not wearing a coat, and commuted to work wearing just my jacket, like this:




I spent most of the day at work wearing the jacket open like this:




My office gets really hot in the morning, so I thought I might actually be able to take my jacket off for a bit, like this:




A close-up of the scarf and cameo brooch:




Where:
Work

What:
Corduroy Blazer: Body by Victoria for Victoria's Secret
Sheer Top: Wet Seal
Lavendar Cami (under sheer top): H&M
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Joan & David (thrifted, $2)
Scarf: vintage from my mother
Cameo: vintage from my mother
Navy Hoop Earrings: mine from forever ago

4 comments:

  1. THe whole outfit is just lovely! I really love the jacket - color and plushy-ness are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the tie and the cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, love the way you have pinned the scarf...and the top looks great peeking out from the jacket

    ReplyDelete