Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Year Round Suit

In Court Version:


Out of Court Version:




This was one of my first ever suits, purchased while I was in law school. I wore it for moot court, trial ad and court appearances for clinical courses. It was my interview suit for a while as well.

This suit is about 8 years old, but it's held up well and I'm still happy with the style. The fabric is light enough for the summer. The color is dark enough for the winter, and the fit is just loose enough that it layers easily. Year round conservative suit. Yay!

I had court this morning. Two actually. After finishing up round one, I had to rush to a different court building for round two. Lots of sitting and waiting at both venues.


Where:
work

What:
Suit Jacket & Pants: Body by Victoria for Victoria's Secret
Blouse: Lapis
Sleeveless top worn as vest: from L.S. Ayers
Boots: Nine West
Copper Hoop Earrings and Bracelet: gift from my parents

3 comments: