Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Black and Tan and Red







Pretty Little Pictures was just mentioning today that sometimes she feels like she has a lot to say in her posts and doesn't want to go on too long, but sometimes she has very little to say. I feel the same. When I have things to say, I go on and on. Other times, like today, I just can't think of a thing. Other than: I like the interplay of the colors in this outfit.

Where:
work

What:
Jacket and Skirt Suit: Old Navy
Cashmere & Silk Cardigan: Moda International (thrifted)
Blouse: Express
Cami: Wet Seal
Back-Seam Tights: H&M
Shoes: Newport News
Earrings: ??
Coat: from my mom, may be vintage
Scarf: handmade by my mom



2 comments:

  1. I like this a lot - the jacket and the colors are nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last photo... the composition is really well done, congrats!

    ReplyDelete