Sunday, October 11, 2009

Woken by the Chicago Marathon







The Chicago Marathon was this morning. I was woken by the cheers of the bystanders as the wheelchair athletes approached. They were followed by the elite runners, then there was a break before the bulk of marathoners came by. I've never been much of a runner myself, but I'm immensely fascinated by individuals who have the desire to run 26.2 miles in one morning.

This skirt has been in my closet since 2002. I discovered H&M while studying abroad in London, and this skirt was one of my first purchases there. I was very happy when H&M opened in Chicago a few years later.


Where:
friend's house for dinner

What:
Sweater: Gap
Skirt: H&M
Leggings: Newport News
Scarf: gift
Peace Sign Earrings: World Market
Bracelet: vintage
Socks: ??
Boots: Nine West
Cat: Drusilla

No comments:

Post a Comment