Thursday, January 14, 2010

Still Wearing Sturdy Boots



I'm still wearing my chunky sturdy boots with the good tread on the bottom. It's a bit warmer today, so there's more slush from the melting snow and ice. These boots are a bit heavier than I'd usually choose for a sleeker outfit like this one, but they were just so practical for all the walking around that I had to do today.

Where:
work, mock trial prep

What:
Jacket: Express
Sheer Blouse: thrifted for 50 cents
Nude Cami: Wet Seal
Skirt: Forever XXI
Thin Leather Belt: Express (came with a pair of pants)
Silver Hoop Earrings: vintage from my mother
Black Sweater Tights: from Filene's Basement
Boots: M.I.A. from Macy's

4 comments:

  1. Oh me likey that blouse! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how that fun blouse breaks up the grays! great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - Danielle is right, the blouse works so well with the gray suit pieces, and I love how it adds a floaty/lighter layer to the structured pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely sturdy boot weather--I've been wearing mine non-stop.

    ReplyDelete