Thursday, January 28, 2010

Green and Green





I'm wearing this green H&M sweater with green H&M tights that are an exact match. I put green legwarmers on top of the tights for my commute, and ended up leaving them on for the whole day. The green legwarmers are not an exact match with the sweater.

Minor color discrepancies aside, I think this sweater looks much better in this outfit than it did the last time I wore it. I like the darker sweater over the black blouse, and I like the huge poofy sleeves combined with a slim pencil skirt and tights.

Where:
work

What:
Sweater: H&M
Black Blouse: Express
Skirt: Old Navy
Green Tights (not visible in these pictures): H&M
Green Leg Warmers: from a dance catalog (probably Discount Dance Supply)
Earrings: mine from the 1990's
Boots: Nine West


7 comments:

  1. I love the big sleeves on your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be the best sweater I've ever seen....and awesome leg warmers!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM Gosh!~ I love this a ton. I think it looks wonderful. Now, I need me some puffed sleeves.

    Like a modern day Anne of Green Gables! :-) Matthew Cuthbert would be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layering in this look....it gives it so much texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sweater! i also like the leg warmers! and the pencil skirt looks great with the fullness of the sweater sleeves! also, your welcome! i was so touched by that post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how funky the sweater and boots look together! Not to sound like a broken record, but the puffed sleeves are awesome.

    ReplyDelete