Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hug Someone





I love the library! I just found out earlier this week that the Chicago Public Library has piano music available to be checked out. I went today and looked around. I picked up a couple books of musical scores to practice for a show in February, and I picked up another few books just for fun. Conveniently, my dad gave me his old keyboard a few months ago, so after 3 years of being pianoless, I now have working keys.

I'm still somewhat amazed (that would be my small-town roots showing). You can check piano music out of the library! Who knew?

Where:
work, errands downtown

What:
Cardigan Sweater: Old Navy (thrifted)
Blouse: Express
Skirt: H&M
Cable Sweater Tights: from Filene's Basement
Boots: Nine West
Faux Pearl Earrings: mine since the 1990's


Title:
January 21st is National Hugging Day (TM)

7 comments:

  1. I love public libraries. I am definitely a once a week visitor.

    You look super cute - I totally wear this exactly as is. Skirt is sooo cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Also, thank you for donating to Doctors Without Borders.

    If you have friends or family that might be interested, please share my mission/website with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, that was from me, Billy (Tiffany/Style-ish's brother)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those boots!

    My husband and I just love the library! We always find the best books on tape, music, movies, etc (obviously in addition to regular books)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of that skirt!

    And yay for public libraries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jewel tone of that skirt, it really pops!

    And I'm glad to have found another HIMYM and NPH fan-- isn't he amazing? :D

    http://charmalade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! as I said before, that shade of purply pink looks great with grey!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete