Sunday, January 24, 2010

Let's Dance









This t-shirt is from a production of Footloose that I did a few years ago. The t-shirt itself and the memories that go with it make me want to dance. Plus, with the top cut (by me) like a dance tee, I really really just want to dance. Hence, today's dance poses.

Where:
breakfast and shopping in Andersonville, Borders in Lincoln Park, errands, dancing around my apartment

What:
T-shirt: from a production of Footloose
Jeans: ?? (they're a few years old)
Shoes: Converse All Stars
Peace Sign Earrings: World Market


Here's my crazy (evil?) cat Drusilla who has recently taken to peeing on many thing in my apartment, including my bed.

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute, Gina! And holy crap, I'm so impressed that you can do the splits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute - I LOVE your dancing photos!

    ReplyDelete