Monday, January 18, 2010

Pink Pants





This look was inspired by The Fashion Void that is D.C. I'd been lacking inspiration for my pink skinny pants lately, when I saw her wearing a not-so-cutesy outfit featuring pink skinnies. I wish I had a sweater like hers, but at least her outfit got me thinking of new ways to wear my pink skinnies!

Where:
errands, grocery shopping, Target, thrifting

What:
Sweater: Mossimo for Target (thrifted)
White Long-Sleeved T-shirt: Target
Pink Skinny Pants: Wet Seal
Boots: Nine West
Earrings: mine from the 1990's
Necklace: vintage from Granny S.
Scarf: gift



7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those pants are SO great! I love how you styled them with neutrals. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being featured at Fashionmylegs! great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your pink pants their so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun - my sister has a similar pair of red skinnies that she also loves, though I think she typically wears them with ballet flats. It looks *way* colder where you are right now! I love your pretty boots with the great laces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pink pants are pretty freakin' awesome! I love how you styled them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those pants are fab on you girly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm digging those bright pink pants, I've always wanted to jump on that trend and get a pair of bright pants, I've always invisioned a pair of awsome yellow pants, but unfortunately I still haven't found a pair that does me justice :(

    ReplyDelete