Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pink and Orange Plaid







I love this backpack. I love the suede and the color and the style. I often get compliments on it. I got it at the beginning of law school (eight years ago! eek!), and I used it to lug around my laptop and big heavy law textbooks. After graduation, I continued to use it to carry clothes for dance class and shows, to go away for the weekend, and sometimes as my personal item for plane trips. It’s held up exceptionally well and it’s still going strong. I generally try to carry a smaller bag for work, but if I have a lot of things to haul around, this is my go-to bag.

The shoes are one of my newly thrifted items from Monday.

Where:
work

What:
Jacket: Toy Box, $5 from Filene’s Basement
Long Sleeve T-shirt: H&M, also $5
Pants: Express
Shoes: Nine & Company (thrifted, $4)
Necklace: World Market
White Hoop Earrings: Aldo
Backpack: Wilson's Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment