Thursday, September 17, 2009

Orange Crush




Tonight the Joffrey Ballet gave a free performance at the Pritzker Pavillion, the outdoor theatre in Millenium Park. Usually I would dress up for the ballet, but given that (1) the performance was free, (2) it was outdoors, and (3) the evening was cooler, bordering on chilly, I decided to go with comfy and warm. It was a good show. Always is. I have never been disappointed with a Joffrey performance.

Thank you to my boyfriend for taking my pictures tonight.

Where:
Joffrey Ballet performance in Millenium Park

What:
Orange Crush T-shirt: Junk Food (thrifted)
Green Long Sleeve T-shirt: Gap
Sweater: from Filene’s Basement
Jeans: Delia’s
Shoes: Converse, with wide laces from Strange Cargo
Necklace: World Market
Peace Sign Earrings: World Market


Please disregard the tag sticking out.


2 comments:

  1. Now that sounds like fun!My husband and I love seeing dance and performances of all kind.

    I like your tee as well. The Denver Broncos used to be called the Orange Crush before they got a makeover...and I lived there for a bunch of years. :-)

    ReplyDelete