Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not Quite Twins Again




Last time I wore this pink-and-white-striped shirt, I paired it with a gray vest and pants. The same day, my boyfriend wore his pink-and-white-striped button down shirt with a gray vest and pants. I almost warned him that I was wearing this today so we wouldn't be dressed the same again, but I figured, what are the chances? Well, I should have followed my instincts because he wore his pink-and-white-striped button down shirt again today too. At least this time we didn't look as much alike, with me wearing a grey skirt and him wearing a black suit.

Where:
work


What:
Blouse: Express
Skirt: Bebe
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Ann Taylor LOFT (thrifted)
Silver Hoop Earrings: gift

1 comment:

  1. I bet you two were cute coordinating. :-) I like the outfit - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete