Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shorts and Tights





Today was my first day using my new gorillapod to take photos. Yay! That means I can easily take pictures in locations other than my apartment and my alley. No lugging the full-sized tripod around. The gorillapod will definitely be helpful on days that I'm rushing too much to take pictures in the morning. Instead of trying to get home before sunset, I can just take pictures downtown over lunch.


I had planned to wear this outfit a week or two ago, but between erratic weather and my schedule of court appearances and client appointments, it never seemed appropriate to wear shorts and a cardigan or cool enough for all the layers on top. So I just forgot about it.


Then on Sunday, I saw Clare at Between Laundry Days wearing a great shorts and tights combo, and I was inspired to get this outfit back out and make it work one day this week.

Where:
work, library

What:
Sweater: Moda International (thrifted)
Button-Down: Express
Cami: Wet Seal
Shorts: Express
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Ann Taylor LOFT (thrifted)
Necklace: Macy's
Silver Hoop Earrings: gift from my parents





2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love how you rocked this look! Who knew shorts and tights could look so chic?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shorts with tights look. I just got a gorilla pod today too, and I'm excited to be able to take pictures at work without lugging my tripod around.

    ReplyDelete