Friday, September 4, 2009

Argyle and Pink






I purchased this argyle sweater vest several years ago on a shopping trip with my mom in Pennsylvania, where I grew up. The vest was one of those deals that looked like two shirts but was actually only one. It had sleeves and a collar and a shirt tail so that it looked like it was being worn over a pink polo shirt. After a year or so, the polo parts started looking really worn and faded, so I cut them out. I still tend to wear the now-solo vest over the same shade of pink. I need to make an effort to vary from the pink pairing this winter.

I used to wear my hair in a lazy ponytail all the time before I cut it short last winter. Now, it's getting long enough that I can pull it into a ponytail again. Yay! to the return of lazy morning hairdos.

Where:
work

What:
Argyle Sweater Vest: from some department store (altered)
T-shirt: Wet Seal
Skirt: Forever XXI
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Ann Taylor LOFT (thrifted)
Purse: from a street vendor
Red Leather Jacket: flea market find, $10
Initial Necklace: gift
Earrings: ??


Lazy ponytail.


1 comment: