Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Skinny



Busy day today prepping for court. I wanted to wear something a little edgier today, since I'll be in full suit mode for the next few days. I don't know if you can see in the pictures (click on them to make them bigger), but I'm wearing black eyeliner today. I always feel a little edgier with black eyeliner. Black skinnies don't hurt either.

Where:
errands in my neighborhood, work, lunch with a friend

What:
Jacket: Express
T-shirt: Mossimo for Target
Black Skinnies: Delia's
Celtic Cross Necklace: from St.-Martin-in-the-Fields
Double-wrapped chain: vintage
Peace Sign Earrings: World Market
Shoes: Ann Taylor LOFT (thrifted)


I always enjoy an unexpected lining.

1 comment:

  1. I love the lining here! It would make me happy all day, just to know it was there.

    ReplyDelete