Friday, September 25, 2009

Pretty in Plaid




This jacket is one of my recent thrift finds. The buttons are fabric covered. The fabric covering had fallen off the top button and just the plastic shell was left, so I cut it off. I like the look of the two remaining fabric buttons, so I wore it with just the two buttons, but I was constantly adjusting it. The third button is necessary for it to lay right and stay in place. So I'll have to replace the buttons.

Where:
work

What:
Jacket: (thrifted)
T-shirt: Wet Seal
Skirt: Moda International
Tights: ??
Boots: Moda Italia (thrifted)



3 comments:

  1. Ah, purple! I love that jacket; what an awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I am liking the plaid.

    BTW - I love your posts, and I gave you a blogger award on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete