Wednesday, September 9, 2009

East Meets West




This is one of my first lawyer suits, purchased for my first full-time attorney position. On the Friday before I started my first job, I picked up these pants from the store (the complimentary tailoring was completed), then I went to Chinatown where I got this top.

At my first attorney job, I was required to wear a full suit everyday, and I liked to find ways to make my outfits more interesting so that I wasn’t wearing the same boring thing everyday. This top was one of my ways of staying formal but avoiding run-of-the-mill.

Where:
work

What:
Suit Jacket: Express
Pants: Express
Top: Shanghai Soho
Shoes: Predictions
Earrings: gift from my cousin


The top is a bit shiny which created a glare in most of the pictures.
This is unfortunately the best shot I was able to get:
(click on picture for more detail)

No comments:

Post a Comment