Friday, March 5, 2010

White Skirt







I've seen lots of great looks with white skirts and dresses this winter. I've been trying to wear my white more in winter too. I used this skirt in an outfit last fall. Today's late winter/early spring look was inspired by (or directly copied from? where exactly is the line between inspiration and copying?) E. at Academichic.


Where:
dentist, work

What:
Jacket: Express
Teal Top: H&M
Lace-trimmed Cami: Express
Skirt: from an itty bitty little shop in Vancouver
Black Cable Sweater Tights: from Filene's Basement
Boots: M.I.A.
Earrings: World Market


4 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I really like the contrast of the floaty white skirt and your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the white skirt, it reminds more and more that spring is coming.

    I love the jacket, it fits you perfectly and is so flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder where that line is too. That being said, this skirt looks gorgeous and you wear it well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we are inspired by others. I mean, there are only so many looks possible and so many different types of clothes. Plus everything looks different on everyone else's body. This outfit looks very nice on you. I like the contrasting colors a lot.

    ReplyDelete