Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend in Pennsylvania: Monday





Pennsylvania had so much more snow that Chicago. There were piles everywhere, in yards, on the side of roads, in parking lots. Some snow piles were higher than me!

My birthday isn't until the end of March, but since I was visiting my in early March, my mom took me to the mall and bought me some early birthday presents, including this scarf.

Where:
hanging out at my family's house, lunch, airport

What:
Sweater: hand-me-down from my mom
Long-Sleeved Purple Waffle Tee: Forever XXI
Scarf: early birthday gift from my parents
Jeans: Delia*s
Peace Sign Earrings: World Market
Boots: M.I.A. from Macy's


3 comments:

  1. Talking about scarves---this is beautiful! I love how you pulled the purple white and blue from the scarf and put them into the rest of the outfit. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love that scarf! i need more beautiful pieces like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that scarf with the white sweater. you always give me great ideas!

    ReplyDelete