Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Theater Skirt



I wore this outfit to the ballet Saturday night, but didn't photograph it. I've found that when I don't photograph outfits I like, I tend to wear them again very shortly afterwards. I needed something that I could wear to court this morning, so here it is.

The skirt was part of my costume when I did a production of To Burn a Witch a few years ago. Another actor (also a lawyer!) lent me this skirt. When the run finished, she told me that she didn't wear the skirt anymore and it looked good on me, so I was welcome to keep it.

Where:
work (including court)

What:
Jacket: Express
Turtleneck: Wet Seal
Black Tank: Mossimo
Skirt: Ann Taylor LOFT (free from a theatre production)
Locket: thrifted
Earrings: vintage
Black Cable Sweater Tights: from Filene's Basement
Shoes: Ann Taylor LOFT (thrifted)


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Perfect theater outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt on you. I can't pull off long skirts, but girl you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the skirt. Very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this outfit. It's court appropriate without having to go the full suit route.

    ReplyDelete