Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weekend in Pennsylvania: Saturday





I went to Pennsylvania for the weekend to visit my family. Friday night, my parents and I stayed in a hotel in downtown Pittsburgh, then spent Saturday morning at the Andy Warhol Museum. I loved the museum! I could have stayed much longer, and I would really like to go back sometime.







Where:
breakfast, Andy Warhol museum, hanging out at my parents' house, spaghetti dinner fundraiser for local firefighters, hanging at my grandmother's house, shopping at the mall

What:
Jacket: Express
Sweater: Old Navy (thrifted)
Beatles Tee: Junk Food from Delia*s
Jeans: Delia*s
Boots: M.I.A. from Macy's
Beads: Macy's
Peace Sign Earrings: World Market


Here's a picture of my childhood bedroom at my parents house in Pennsylvania:




Here are some pictures from Pittsburgh:





1 comment:

  1. Love the look of the pearls with the t shirt. Also, Pittsburgh looks very cool. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete