Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jeans and a Jacket





I'm glad I work somewhere that I can just throw on jeans when the weather is icky. Sitting at my desk, I look professional enough in this jacket, and walking around outside I get the benefit of practical pants.

Thanks to my boyfriend for his assistance with pictures today.

Where:
work

What:
Grey Jacket: Bebe
Black Ribbed Turtleneck: Moda Int'l for Victoria's Secret
Black camisole: Wet Seal
Skinny Jeans: Delia*s
Black Heels: Ann Taylor LOFT (thrifted)
Beads: Macy's
Yellow Dangly Earrings and Mini Black Hoop Earrings: mine from the 1990's
Brooch: vintage from my grandmother

Outerwear (pictured below):
Black Leather Coat: Wilson's Leather
Rain Boots: Chooka
Red Scarf: handmade by my grandmother
Red Gloves: gift from Sabrina
Hat: Filippo Catarzi (thrifted)


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a thoughtful comment.

    I can't imagine working with the government on a regular basis. If each of us ran our financial affairs the way the government runs our country, we would all be destitute! Yet, they continue to get away with it...

    I love both looks shown here. I especially love that you have special things from your grandmother that you incorporate into your outfit!

    Plus, I have enormous respect for those of you who are able to brave the snow to shoot pictures. I am such a wimp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great look on you! Love the blazer and pearls with the denim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your 2 posts and i comment usually a day or 2 late! sorry! i adored the plaid jacket with the white shirt and pearls and gray T (is it gray or grey?) anyhoo- you look marvelous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be one of my favorite looks of yours. I love the grey blazer, it fits you like a glove!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grey jacket looks really interesting, and I love how it accentuates your figure. I think the brooch was a really nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so flattering on you! I love the jacket and the pops of yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love this outfit. The jacket is cute very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This jacket is your perfect fit!
    Re: your comment on my last post. I agree one of the best things of blogging is the record of what we wore. In the future, it'll be most interesting to look back on what we wore, when and why.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great blazer, and it looks great with those skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blazer!! very elegant and with nice details!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete