Friday, February 5, 2010

Denim Skirt Friday







I got a haircut this morning! It was long overdue. If I'm going to keep my hair short, I'm going to have to adjust to the more frequent maintenance required.

I've never yet worn an outfit that is entirely thrifted, but I'm getting closer. I'm regularly wearing more and more thrifted items. It will probably be summer though before I get a completely thrifted outfit, since I rarely thrift pants or leggings/tights, and it's too cold right now for skirts with bare legs.

Where:
work

What:
Sweater: Rave, from ages and ages ago
White T-shirt: Mossimo for Target
Jacket: Kasper for A.S.L. (thrifted, as part of a suit)
Denim Skirt: (thrifted)
Black Cable Sweater Tights: from Filene's Basement
Brooch: vintage from my grandmother
Silver Hoop Earrings: gift from my parents
Boots: Steve Madden (thrifted)


2 comments:

  1. I didn't mention this on the other post, bur I really love that skirt!! Great find, and it looks nice with the whole outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! The blazer looks fantastic with the sweater and skirt.

    bridget-frances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete