Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February





It's February already. January just flew by. This will be the last month of solid winter, I'm hoping. March usually goes back and forth between wintry cold and glimpses of spring. I'm finally getting the hang of dressing warm enough for my commute, yet light enough not to pass out from the heat in my office.

Where:
thrifting, book club

What:
Sweater: GAP
Skirt: from Marshall's circa 2001-2004
Scarf: ??, came with a sweater
Grey Leggings: Newport News
Blue Socks: Xhileration for Target
Boots: M.I.A.


6 comments:

  1. Love the outdoor photos!!! Both you and Clare are so brave for taking the time to do this photos outside in this cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog! You have such a fun style :)

    -Jenn
    http://matchamagnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! These photos are positively gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Isn't the lake awesome for photoshoots? :)

    ReplyDelete