Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday



My boyfriend's youngest sister was visiting from out of town this weekend. Sunday morning, she came over to my boyfriend's house with her father and a nephew, and we had homemade gorditas for breakfast. My boyfriend and I spent the rest of the day hanging out, reading and watching movies. I made dinner, which is unusual. It wasn't anything too difficult though. I heated stuffed gnocchi from Freddie's, and made an avocado and tomato salad to go with it.

Where:
hanging out at my boyfriend's house

What:
Grandpa Sweater: borrowed from my boyfriend
White Tank: Tommy Hilfiger
Grey Jeans: London Jeans
Necklace: vintage from my mother
Peace Sign Earrings: World Market


7 comments:

  1. i enjoy seeing people just being themselves sometimes ! I like this sweater! i can see you with a brown skirt ,belt, and boots, too!'
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boyfriend's clothes! Isn't it the best? You look uber comfy and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the color of that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater! You're totally rocking it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great casual look, yes cozy sweater indeed. :-)

    ReplyDelete