Monday, October 4, 2010

Red, Yellow & Blue











So I'm finally caught up on posting pictures from before my move, and I have discovered that I like posting pictures a bit after the fact. I can sit down and prepare a bunch of posts at once, and then schedule them for the next several days. I'm going to try that for a little while and see how it goes.

When:
Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Where:
work

What:
Dress: H&M
Suit Jacket: JC Penney
Tights: H&M
Necklace: Macy's
Silver Hoop Earrings: gift from my parents
Bag: Marc Jacobs (thrifted)
Belt: ?? (thrifted)
Suede Boots: vintage from my mother


2 comments:

  1. I love that dress! This is such a colorful and cheery outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of the right adjective to describe how much I adore this entire outfit.

    AND! For some reason you disappeared from my reader and I didn't notice (so sorry, I really do suck) so I hadn't seen the hair! LOVE. IT.

    ReplyDelete