Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Green & Blue





A guy sitting on the street with a sign asking for food told me that he liked my style. He's always very clean and well-dressed in modern, up-to-date new-looking clothing, but he's at the same place every morning with his sign, often chatting with passer-bys who stop and sit with him for a bit.

When:
Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where:
work

What:
Dress: vintage, thrifted
Tights: ?? (Pink Frog, maybe? or Buffalo Exchange?)
Necklace: vintage from my mother
Silver Hoop Earrings: gift from my parents
Suede Boots: vintage from my mother


6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Gina, you look spectacular, AMAZING, i am now your new follower!!! xoxo. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is gorgeous!! I especially love the colors!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors!!! This is one of my favorite dresses on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one awesome dress. I am sure I saw something slightly similar when flipping through the spring/summer 2011 fashion week photos on style.com! So, not only is the dress awesome, but also soon very on-trend indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors in this outfit are stunning, and those boots are absolutely fantastic. What a great vintage find from your mother's closet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those autumnal colors (I think they're autumnal, even though they're not orange or red), and hilarious about stylish street dude!

    ReplyDelete