Saturday, October 2, 2010

Catching Up: Sept 23, Purple



My last full day in my apartment before my move. I had Indian Curry Chicken for dinner, my favorite dish from Yummy Yummy, the restaurant downstairs.

I hit all of my favorite local haunts during my last 2 weeks in Lakeview: sushi from New Tokyo, takeout curry from Yummy Yummy, a latte from Borders, burger and a beer from Duke of Perth, chai and a sandwich from Loose Leaf Lounge.

When:
Thursday, September 23, 2010

Where:
work, class

What:
Sheer Top: Wet Seal
Purple Cami: H&M
Skirt: Ann Taylor LOFT
Sweater: Old Navy (thrifted)
Sandals: Etienne Aigner
Necklace: Target
Silver Ball Earrings: mine from the 1990's


2 comments:

  1. really digging the color of your skirt. That purple is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind on commenting, but I just love this! Glad you got to take advantage of your neighborhood before the big move!

    ReplyDelete