Friday, October 1, 2010

Catching Up: Sept 22, Instant Outfit



As more of my clothes, shoes and jewelry were packed, my clothing choices became more and more limited. Thank goodness for awesome dresses that don't wrinkle. Put them on, and instant outfit.

My cat Amaretto wanted attention, so I picked her up and put her in the photo with me.

When:
Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where:
work

What:
Dress: 3Free
Tights: ??
Shoes: Ann Taylor LOFT (thrifted)
Cat: Amaretto
Silver Ball Earrings: mine from the 1990's


3 comments:

  1. pretty dress - love it with the tights -- HI AMARETTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, as opposed to two-dress outfits, I guess. I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I think my point was supposed to be that I love outfits that can look so complete with so few pieces!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete