Sunday, October 24, 2010

Flood City









Last weekend, my boyfriend and I drove out to Pennsylvania to visit my family. These pictures were taken in the park in Johnstown, which was decorated for Halloween. We had a lunch of hamburgers and hotdogs at the infamous Coney Island and shopped at the flea market at Value It.

When:
Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where:


What:
Sweater: Mossimo (thrifted)
Red Button Down: Express (thrifted)
Black Cami: Wet Seal
Linen Shorts: H&M
Black Sweater Tights: ??
Boots: Nine West
Bag: Marc Jacobs (thrifted)
Leather Coat: ?? (hand-me-down from an ex, who acquired it from ebay)
Scarf: handmade by my mother
Hat: Filippo Catarzi
Silver Ball Earrings: mine from the 1990's


5 comments:

  1. You look so cute in your shorts and tights.
    The hair-cut is so flattering on you!!!!!
    Even the pumpkin is enamoured :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this casual look! The shorts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice coat!
    thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! i'm happy you liked my blog! remember you can keep in touch with my blog via blogger, bloglovin or facebook!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I love your hair! It is the haircut I totally wish I could have if my face wasn't so round and my hair wasn't so curly. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the red! It's perfect for a sunny day!

    ReplyDelete