Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On the beach







I recently returned from a 10-day trip. I spent the first few days at the beach with my parents. Then I attended an immigration lawyers convention in the Washington D.C. suburbs. Finally, my boyfriend and I spent the 4th of July weekend in D.C. at the house of some friends.

While at the beach, my parents and I ate out every night. We started with our traditional first-night pizza at Grotto's, followed by mediocre Mexican, great burgers, and for the piece de resistance: lobster. After dinner, we'd walk on the boardwalk for a bit, then I'd take a solo walk on the beach before retiring for the evening.

Where:
dinner out, shopping and walking on the boardwalk and beach

What:
Dress: ?? (thrifted)
Earrings: World Market
Sandals (not pictured): Lifestride


3 comments:

  1. This dress is amazing. I love the print, the colors, the shape. Sounds like you had a great ten days! Makes me look forward to going back to the DC area in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely shots you lucky girl, you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty dress. I love the print.

    ReplyDelete