Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm back





I was out of town for the last 10 days. I spent the first few days at the beach with my parents. Then I attended an immigration lawyers convention in the Washington D.C. suburbs. Finally, my boyfriend and I spent the 4th of July weekend in D.C. at the house of some friends.

My parents rented a condo unit right on the boardwalk, and I stayed with them for a few days at the end of June. We had great beach weather! In the 90's everyday. The condo had a balcony that overlooked the boardwalk and the ocean. I sat out there every night enjoying the view, the sound of the surf and the ocean breeze. I love the beach!!

I've looked at tankini tops before, but this is the first year I've found one I liked (and that was reasonably priced). Between the extra coverage from the top and the 90-degree weather, I didn't use a beach cover up at all.

Where:
the beach

What:
Tankini Top: Old Navy
Bottoms: Victoria's Secret

1 comment:

  1. I'm thrilled to see someone wearing a bright colored bathing suit bottom! I feel like all I ever see is black bottoms, and I love the look of a dark color on top with a bright pop of color underneath. And the pieces fit you beautifully.

    ReplyDelete