Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Neutrals





I dug deeeeeep into my closet for this top, which dates back to the mid-90's. It was second-hand then, from either my mother or a friend.

The shorts are new. Before I bought these, my knee-length shorts were all uber casual and my dressier shorts were all pretty short, so I'd been on the lookout for a longer pair of dressier shorts. I found these linen shorts on sale for $10 at H&M.

Where:
work, library, errands

What:
Shorts: H&M (new!)
Top: mine from the 1990's (second-hand)
Jacket: Old Navy
Shell Necklace: mine from the 1990's, from Hawaii (gift)
Music Note Necklace: mine from the 1990's, from a trip to Tennessee
Earrings: mine from the 1990's (second-hand)
Shoes: You by Crocs
Purse: ?? (thrifted)


3 comments:

  1. i love this outfit. i love that you made a suit out of dressy shorts. also those shoes knock my socks off every time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those warm neutral colors, and the shoes really pop nicely! love it!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of pink againist the neutrals. And girl you look great with a tan!

    ReplyDelete