Friday, July 30, 2010

Go Sox



My boyfriend and I went to a Chicago White Sox game with a friend. We sat on the lower level closest to the field. We walked around to the concourse area where the tv cameras are positioned to meet up with a few people. Great view from there! My boyfriend and I took these pictures about 7 feet to the right of the tv camera.

My boyfriend had planned to change to more casual clothes for the game, but he forgot his jeans, so he just put on his Chuck Taylors and his John Deer hat with his regular work clothes. Isn't he adorable?

When:
Friday, July 30, 2010

Where:
White Sox game at Cellular Field

What (on me):
White Sox shirt: Adidas, genuine Major League Baseball (newly thrifted, $3 or $3.50)
Silver Hoop Earrings: Aldo
Bag: ?? (thrifted)
Denim Cutoffs (not visible): Gap (thrifted)
Sandals (not visible): Etienne Aigner


My boyfriend (sorry for the poor lighting):

4 comments:

  1. I think you both look adorable!! I've never been to a Major League baseball game before but it looks like fun. Lots of energy in the house I'm sure! Happy Monday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe's solution to make anything more casual is to wear his John Deere hat! Ha!

    Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Going to a Sox game is still on my Chicago list!

    P.S. Thanks for the Chicago-versary wishes, what a great city we live in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the huge smile on your face, and the BF's outfit!

    p.s. Go Cubs! (yea I had to say it)

    ReplyDelete