Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thrifting

Monday evening, I went to a thrift store that has everything 50% off all day Monday. I found 5 skirts, at least four of which are work appropriate, and a denim jacket - all for less than $20!


Most of the skirts are pretty summery, so I'm going to have to scramble to wear them this year. Of course, if I don't get around to wearing some of them, that means I have unworn summer items in my closet waiting for me next summer. Yay! I'm used to buying things at the tail end of one season and then not wearing them till the following year, as I've been a clearance shopper all my life. It's always fun to look in my closet at the beginning of the season and find items I've never worn before, just waiting to be put to good use. 


Skirt: H&M
Scarf: Forever XXI
Shoes: Lifestride
Earrings: World Market

No comments:

Post a Comment