Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Greenery


This is one of my recently thrifted skirts. In fact, the entire outfit cost less than $25. I bought this skirt and 4 others on Monday and I don't remember which skirt cost what amount, but the range was $1.75 to $3.50 per skirt. The tee-shirt was $6 from target, the shoes were around $12-$15 on sale, and the accessories are all gifts or hand-me-downs. I've gotten a lot of clothes and jewelry from my mom that were hers in the 60's and 70's (and a little from the 80's), and I've gotten jewelry and other random items from my grandmother, aunts, great-aunts, second cousins, dad and other family. I like cheap. I like free even better.

Where:
work

What:
T-shirt: Mossimo for Target
Skirt: American Eagle Outfitters (thrifted)
Scarf: hand-me-down
Seashell Necklace: gift
Other Necklace: it's actually a belt that came with a white skirt I rarely wear
Faux Pearl Earrings: ?? (I've had them since middle school)
Shoes: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment