Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tie-Dye Sunday







A favorite weekend outfit. I also wore a variation on this as my costume for the Bar Association show in December. I played a big law lawyer who was getting paid not to work, loafing around reading Twilight instead.

Where:
brunch, coffee, shopping, hanging at home

What:
Sweater: from Ragstock
Tie-Dye Tee: thrifted, altered
White Ribbed Tank: Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans: Forever 21 (thrifted)
Purple Boots: Wet Seal
Key Necklace: diy, with my grandmother's old backdoor key
Peace Sign Earrings: World Market


8 comments:

  1. You look Gorgeous!!!! Photo 1 & 2 should be framed! You look amazing in Tie-dye! I can tell you felt great in your skin that day- you glow!!!
    Also love the key necklace! My bro-in-law sells them at his antique booths. Now I must have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tie-dye is SO fun!

    Also, I love the boots. I have two pairs in black and tan from Charlotte Russe that are really similar. I love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY TIE-DYE!!!!
    I would wear this outfit.
    :)

    I desperately need a tie-de t-shirt.
    He-He-He

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great pictures, and I love the tie-dye!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the funky tie dye. It looks cool on you!
    http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those purple boots! so chic!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tie dye, yeah! Love the sense of fun this conveys. With the purple boots, you're rocking!

    ReplyDelete